✅ 45-minute Husky dog sledding ride
✅ The trips take place in open landscape offering 360 degrees of breathtaking views
✅ Groups are kept small to ensure a personal experience
✅ Travel time from Reykjavík will vary from 30 minutes to 2 hours, it is easily accessible and you can either make your own way on a 4×4 or get transferred to and from your hotel by one of the guides
Need transport from Reykjavik? See Dog Sledding w/ Transfer Included
Minimum age: 6 years
Bring with you: Warm water-proof out-door clothing. Adequate shoes to walk on the wet surface and a camera.
Duration: 1-hour total. 45 min. dog ride including a photo break.
- We operate on dry-land or snow depending on the weather conditions in the South Coast of Iceland. Only make a reservation if you are keen with a dry-land experience
- Must be at least 6 of age
- Not suitable during pregnancy
- Must be under 95kg and 30 BMI (Calculate your BMI HERE)
- Minors (under 18 years old) must be accompanied by an adult
- Check in 15 minutes prior to your tour time
- After booking you will get access to a webpage with directions on how to get to us.
- Vehicle: 4×4 with highly recommended from November to April.
- Road conditions can change very fast; you can check them here before departure
- We are operating in different locations depending on where are the best conditions for our dear 4-legged crew in order to get the best performance of our dogs. The travel time from Reykjavík will vary from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
We will operate as close to Reykjavik as possible. Thus we recommend you to book your accommodation in Reykjavík the night before the tour.
Your real adventure starts with a husky dog ride. Experience an exciting 45-minute real dog sledding ride in Iceland, meet the dogs and listen to stories directly from the dog travelers.
When the dogs get fastened up the musher guides will guide you on an adventure. Your musher guide will explain how we train and steer the dogs, do not fear on asking questions. Halfway through the tour, there will be a break to give a well-deserved belly rub to the dogs.