✅ 45-minute Husky dog sledding ride
✅ The trips take place in open landscape offering 360 degrees of breathtaking views
✅ Groups are kept small to ensure a personal experience
✅ Transport from Reykjavik included
Don´t need transport from Reykjavik? Check out Dog Sledding – Meet on Location
Minimum age: 6 years
Bring with you: Warm water-proof out-door clothing. Adequate shoes to walk on the wet surface and a camera.
Duration: 3-5 hours total. Pick-up time is 2 hours before the husky ride (time shown in the calendar). 45-minute dog ride including a photo break.
Pick-up locations: See pick-up locations on Google Maps
- We operate on dry-land or snow depending on the weather conditions in the South Coast of Iceland. Only make a reservation if you are keen with a dry-land experience
- Must be at least 6 of age
- Not suitable during pregnancy
- Must be under 95kg and 30 BMI (Calculate your BMI HERE)
- Minors (under 18 years old) must be accompanied by an adult
- Time shown in the booking system is the time of the husky tour. Pick up starts 2 hours before the time of the tour.
You will be picked up at your residence location two hours before the tour starts. You will be driven to the countryside where you will be able to observe Icelandic nature and hear stories from your guide.
Experience an exciting 45-minute real dog ride, meet the dogs and listen to stories from the trail.
When the dogs get hitched up, your musher guides the dog team through the field, emerging into a place surrounded by Icelandic nature. Your guide will explain how we train and steer the dogs. Halfway through the tour, we will take a break for you to take pictures with the dogs and offer them a good belly-rub. They all are super friendly and love to be stroked.
To be one of the highlands of your vacation, it is a must for all visitors to the “Land of Ice and Fire”.