A small group tour from the Isafjordur port to explore Dynjandi waterfall and the stunning Westfjords.
Departures are scheduled to match the cruise ship timings and the tour arrives back well in time for departure.
We guarantee a 100% refund for this tour if the cruise ship can’t dock due to the weather.
We start the tour by driving straight to Dynjandi, the majestic icon of the Westfjords. There we stop for up to an hour to enjoy the wonderful views of the waterfall and Arnarfjordur fjord and listen to the soothing sound of Dynjandi tumbling down the mountain in a series of seven waterfalls. The top tier is certainly the most impressive but each one of the other six is unique in its own right! We highly recommend doing the easy hike up to the top tier for a magnificent view.
On our way back we make some stops in the Westfjords to admire some beautiful beaches, scenic fjords, and charming towns. You will enjoy the fantastic landscape of the Westfjords all throughout the tour.
- Sightseeing tour through beautiful fjords to Dynjandi waterfall
- English speaking driver-guide for groups of 9 and less
- English speaking guide & separate driver for groups of 10-16
- Pickup and dropoff at Isafjordur dock, in front of your cruise ship
- Please note that we give a 100% refund for this tour if the cruise ship can’t dock due to weather.
- Minimum 2 participants are required to operate the tour.
- Maximum 16 participants per tour. Pickup and drop-off are at Isafjordur cruise ship dock.
What to bring:
- Dress according to weather and err on the warm side, as the weather can change during the tour and we’ll be crossing a couple of mountain passes on the way to Dynjandi
- Waterproof hiking boots or similar shoes are recommended, we will be traveling on gravel roads and the walking trails at Dynjandi can get wet even on a sunny day (due to the sprinkle from the waterfall)