✅ 45-minute Husky dog sledding ride
✅ The trips take place in open landscape offering 360 degrees of breathtaking views
✅ Groups are kept small to ensure a personal experience
✅ Transport from Reykjavik included
✅ Thingvellir National Park
✅ Geysir hot spring area
✅ Gullfoss waterfall / The Golden Waterfall
Minimum age: 6 years
Availability: All year round (upon request during summer and autumn)
Bring with you: Warm water-proof out-door clothing. Adequate shoes to walk on the wet surface and a camera.
Duration: 8-11 hours total. Pick-up time is 2 hours before the husky ride (time shown in the calendar). 45-min. dog ride including a photo break.
Pick-up locations: See pick-up locations on Google Maps
- We operate on dry-land or snow depending on the weather conditions in the South Coast of Iceland. Only make a reservation if you are keen with a dry-land experience
- Must be at least 6 of age
- Not suitable during pregnancy
- Must be under 95kg and 30 BMI (Calculate your BMI HERE)
- Minors (under 18 years old) must be accompanied by an adult
- Time shown in the booking system is the time of the dog mushing tour. Pick up starts 2 hours before the time of the tour.
Your real Icelandic advneture begins with an exciting 45-minute real dog ride, meet the dogs, and listen to stories from the trail.
When the dogs get hitched up, your musher will guide the dogs and take you on a dog ride, emerging into a place surrounded by Icelandic nature. Your guide will explain how we train and steer the dogs. Halfway through the tour, we will take a break for you to take pictures with the dogs and offer them a good belly-rub. They all are super friendly and love to be stroked.
Once you finish you will be taken around the what so-called Golden Circle. It is definitely one of the most popular wonder that Iceland has to offer. Stopping by to see Geysir geothermal area, Gullfoss waterfall, and Þingvellir National Park. Meanwhile, your guide will let you know everything he knows about Iceland and the places you have visited. The tour includes transfer to and from Reykjavik