✅ Small groups (6-8 per guide)
✅ Snorkeling in Silfra, a freshwater fissure
✅ Thingvellir National Park (Pingvellir)
✅ Stunning Gullfoss Waterfall (Golden Waterfall)
✅ Geysir Hot Spring Area
✅ Silfra Admission fee included
✅ Transfer from and to Reykjavik included
Duration: 8 – 9 hours
Departures: Summer Departures: From 1. April – 30. Sept: 8:00am / Winter Departures: From 1. Oct – 31. March: 9:00a
Minimum age: 16 years
Minimum participants: 2 people
Maximum participants: 8 per guide
Prerequisites for snorkeling:
- Be comfortable in water and be able to swim
- Physically fit
- Have read, signed, and followed directions on the Silfra Snorkeling Medical Statement
- Sign our liability release form at the start of the tour
- Minimum 145cm (4’9) tall / maximum 200cm (6’7) tall
- Minimum 45kg (99 lbs) / maximum 120kg (264 lbs)
- Be minimum 16 years of age
- Not be pregnant
We will provide you with all necessary gear required for snorkeling. You will however have to bring:
- Clothes suited to dress under a drysuit such as long warm underwear or sweat suit, warm socks OR
- Clothes suited to dress under a wetsuit such as swimsuits
- Warm clothes to wear prior and after the snorkeling
- Snack or Lunch
- You can rent a GoPro camera by us
How about starting the day with snorkeling in Silfra, a freshwater fissure known to be one of the best diving spots in the world and then drive around beautiful Iceland? If so, we recommend you try out our Snorkeling and Golden Circle combo tour.
You can choose whether you snorkel in a wetsuit or drysuit.
Silfra’s clarity is unlike anything else and a must-see here in Iceland. No experience with diving or snorkeling required.
After the snorkeling, we will take you on the Golden Circle tour, which is the most popular tourist route in Iceland. We will start at the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Thingvellir, where Althing was established around 930, but Thingvellir is where the two continents, Europe and America, meet. During the Golden Circle tour, we will also visit the geothermally active valley Haukadalur where among others, the hot spring geysers Geysir and Strokkur are located and also we’ll be checking out the waterfall Gullfoss.
Join us on this unforgettable adventure!