Our prompt, reliable, and courteous service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in connection with all scheduled passenger flights to and from Iceland through Keflavik International Airport (KEF).
Conveniently located outside the terminal building door our modern comfortable coaches depart from Keflavik airport according to a fixed timetable.
To ensure the quickest service possible our coaches take passengers straight from Keflavik airport to Gray Line Bus Terminal in Reykjavik, which is a central hub for our tours and transfers.
- Secure and reliable transportation from Kef Airport to Reykjavik
- Modern, comfortable coaches
- Professional drivers
- Free WiFi
- One-way transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik
- Free WiFi
- Drop-off to hotel or guest house
- To book a round trip please add your desired transfer to the cart twice, entering the origin/date/time information for each transfer.
- In case of delayed flights, we will always accommodate our passengers to the next available coach departure.
Where you find us at Keflavik airport
Once you have collected your luggage and entered through customs you will find our Passenger Pick-Up Staff in the arrivals hall.
How to check in
Head directly from customs to the Gray Line Iceland Passenger Pick-Up Staff and introduce yourself. You will get information from them how to get to Gray Line Iceland transfer coaches and shuttles.
Location of coaches
Our airport transfer coaches and shuttles are located at the bus parking outside the airport’s terminal building. Gray Line staff will be standing curbside to assist you with your baggage and boarding the coach.
Departure from airport
We depart according to a fixed timetable.
Gray Line Bus Terminal in Reykjavik
To ensure the quickest service possible our coaches take passengers straight from Keflavik airport to Gray Line Bus Station in Reykjavik, which is a central hub for our tours and transfers.
E-mail us at email@example.com