Gray Line Iceland offers one of the largest airport transfer services in Iceland with pick-up and drop-off for over 100 hotels, guesthouses and bus stops in Reykjavik and surrounding municipalities
Our prompt, reliable, and courteous service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in connection with all scheduled passenger flights to and from Iceland through Keflavik International Airport (KEF).
Conveniently located outside the terminal building our modern comfortable coaches depart according to a fixed timetable.
To ensure the quickest service possible our coaches take passengers straight from Keflavik airport to Gray Line bus terminal in Reykjavik, which is a central hub for our tours and transfers. Shuttles are waiting at the terminal ready to deliver passengers to their hotels, guesthouses and designated bus stops.
- Secure, reliable and friendly transportation from Keflavik airport to Reykjavik city
- Modern, comfortable, fully air-conditioned coaches
- Professional drivers
- Free WiFi
- One way transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik
- Drop off to over 100 hotels, guest houses and bus stops in Reykjavik
- Free WiFi
- Drop off locations other than specified during the booking process
- When making your booking please select the name of your hotel or guest house from the drop-down list
- To book a round trip please add your desired transfer to the cart twice, entering the origin/date/time information for each transfer.
Where you find us at Keflavik airport
Once you have collected your luggage and entered through customs you will find our Passenger Pick-Up Staff in the arrivals hall.
How to check in
Head directly from customs to the Gray Line Iceland Passenger Pick-Up Staff and introduce yourself. You will get information from them how to get to Gray Line Iceland transfer coaches and shuttles.
Location of coaches
Our airport transfer coaches and shuttles are located at the bus parking outside the airport’s terminal building. Gray Line staff will be standing curbside to assist you with your baggage and boarding the coach.
Departure from airport
We depart according to a fixed timetable.
How drop off to hotels works
To ensure the quickest service possible our coaches take passengers straight from Keflavik airport to Gray Line Bus Station in Reykjavik, which is a central hub for our tours and transfers. Shuttles are waiting outside the terminal ready to deliver passengers to hotels, guesthouses, and designated bus stops.