This one-way airport transfer takes you from your hotel, guest house or designated bus stop in Reykjavik via Gray Line Bus Terminal at Skarfabakki to Keflavik International Airport where you’ll be delivered right outside the door of the terminal building.
Gray Line Iceland offers one of the largest hotel collection services in Iceland with pick up and drop off for over 100 hotels, guest houses and designated bus stops in Reykjavik and surrounding municipalities.
Our prompt, reliable and courteous service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in connection to all scheduled passenger flights to and from Iceland through Keflavik International Airport (KEF).
- Travel in comfort from your hotel or guesthouse in Reykjavik to Keflavik airport
- Drop off right in front of the door at Keflavik airport terminal
- Modern, comfortable coaches
- Professional drivers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary pickup service for over 160 hotels and guesthouses in Reykjavik
- One way transfer from Reykjavik to Keflavik airport
- Free Wi-Fi
- Additional stops not specified
- Please select your hotel or guest house from the drop-down list when booking your transfer
- Pick-up from hotels and guesthouses starts 30 minutes before selected departure time
- Journey time from Reykjavik to Keflavik airport (duration) is about 45 minutes
Simply take advantage of our complimentary hotel pick up service by selecting your hotel or guest house from the drop-down list when booking your transfer.
How pick up from hotels works
Our pick up coaches collect passengers from over 100 hotels, guesthouses and designated bus stops in Reykjavik.
Tour departure point
The Gray Line Bus Terminal in Holtagardar is the central departure point for our tours.
Standing by for pick up
Pick-up from hotels and guesthouses starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time stated on your voucher.
Check in at Gray Line Bus Terminal closes 15 minutes before the tour departure time stated on your voucher.
To help ensure the quickest possible collection we kindly ask you to stand by for pick up in front of your hotel or guest house when pickup begins. Boarding the pickup coach please present a printed copy of your electronic voucher/ticket to the driver.
Transfer time to Keflavik airport
Transfer from Gray Line Bus Terminal in Reykjavik to Keflavik airport to takes about 45 minutes and passengers are delivered right up to the door at Keflavik airport.
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don’t worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.