✅ Teach you all about the technique, equipment, environment & safety
✅ Surfing by Þorlákshöfn, Iceland
✅ Top notch surfing spot for both beginners and advanced surfers
✅ Pick-up and Drop-off included as well as all necessary surfing gear
✅ Optional: You can have private surf school if you include 4 of your friends
Price: 18.900 ISK (included are pick-up and drop-off, guide and all necessary surfing gear)*
Duration: 5-7 hours
Rank: Easy, suitable for everyone
- Summer Departures: Depends on low tide and high tide (from 1. April to 30. September)
- Winter Departures: Depends on low tide and high tide (from 1. October to 31. March)
*A 5.900 ISK fee is charged upon booking and the rest on the surfing date. This cost will not be refunded unless Adventure Vikings have to cancel the course.
- Have to be at least 155 cm (5’1)
- Be at least 50 kg (121 lb)
- Able to swim
- Not be pregnant
- Minimum age 16
What to bring:
- Swimsuit to wear underneath the wetsuit
- Warm clothes to wear prior and after the surfing
- Lunch or Snack (we will bring hot chocolate)
- You can rent a GoPro camera by us
Never surfed? Don’t worry we’ll teach you all the moves. Come join us at our surf school where we’ll teach you all about the technique, equipment, environment, and safety. You can even have your private surf school if you include at least four friends. Come and enjoy surfing in Iceland.
After we have teached you all the fundamentals you can try out the waves and practise your new skill. We will be surfing by Þorlákshöfn which is about 50 km from Reykjavik. This spot is a top notch surfing spot for both beginners and advanced surfers, both beach breaks and point breaks. But we only teach you at the beach break.
Note: We do not surf if the waves are too small or too big as it might be dangerous or no fun. We know this within three days prior to the surf school lesson. Please contact us before you book the tour.