✅ Europe’s second largest glacier – Langjokull
✅ Elusive Northern Lights*
✅ Two-hour glacier snowmobile in darkness
✅ Entrance to Aurora Reykjavik*
✅ Light refreshments
✅ Transfers to and from Reykjavik included
Pick-up time: 16:00 – 16:30 October – March
Duration: 9 – 10 hours
Included: Pick up from Reykjavik, 2-hour snowmobile tour. Unless specifically booked differently, 2 persons shall share each snowmobile, refreshments at Langjökull and all necessary equipment; Winter suit, gloves, overshoes, helmet and a balaclava.
Bring with you: We recommend that you bring warm & wind proof clothing in addition to good, waterproof hiking boots and a camera.
*Aurora Reykjavík is situated in downtown Reykjavík at the Old Harbor. Aurora Reykjavík is Iceland’s first educational and recreational Northern Lights Center.
- Choices of roads and availability of activities are condition dependent
- Lunch for the road is not included in the prices
- At least four passengers are needed to operate this tour.
- This tour depends on weather conditions and we reserve the right to cancel if the circumstances are not favorable.
- Sightings of Northern Lights can under no circumstances be guaranteed.*
- It is important to understand that while in Iceland you could experience all four seasons in less than one day.
- It is vital to wear comfortable and appropriate clothing to be able to enjoy the excursions to the fullest. Warm, windproof clothing in addition to good, sturdy shoes should do the trick.
We start the tour by driving straight to the Langjökull area, Iceland’s second largest glacier, where we will gear up for the highlight of the tour: snowmobiling in the darkness. The snowmobiles’ headlights will guide our way and a whole new world opens up for us as we gaze upon the glacier at night.
Should the odds be in our favor, we will be able to experience the Northern Lights like nowhere else, far away from the city lights. The serene environment of the glacier makes you feel as if you are alone in the world and the stars seem so close you’ll want to reach out and try to touch them.
After the snowmobile tour, we will enjoy light refreshments and head back home to Reykjavík.