Travel from Reykjavik to the Blue Lagoon and take a relaxing dip before going to Keflavik airport to catch your flight home.
✅ Complimentary hotel pick-up service
✅ Travel in comfort from to the Blue Lagoon, then Keflavik airport
✅ Relaxing at the Blue Lagoon (Note: Admission ticket not included)
Included: Complimentary pick-up for hotels and guesthouses in Reykjavik, Transporation to Blue Lagoon and onwards to Keflavik International Airport
Exclusions: Food and Blue Lagoon Admission ticket
- Admission ticket to the Blue Lagoon (standard admission) is NOT included in the tour price.
- To ensure that you make your flight successfully, please choose your pickup time from the hotel and departure time from the lagoon based on your flight details
- Keep in mind that travel time from Reykjavik to the Blue Lagoon is around 45 minutes and then from the Lagoon to the airport about 20 minutes
- Please inform the bus driver on your way to the Blue Lagoon which departure you plan on taking from the Blue Lagoon to Keflavik Airport
- Blue Lagoon offers safe luggage storage for a fee
- Shown duration time is only the suggested length of stay in the Blue Lagoon, you are welcome to take any of our scheduled busses to Keflavik Airport
- Fully refundable when cancelled up to 36 hours prior to departure
- Prices will vary depending on different times selected
The Blue Lagoon to Keflavik Airport is a popular way to end a holiday in Iceland. Booking this tour on the day of your departure means you can be picked up at your hotel with your luggage and then taken straight to the Blue Lagoon where you can store your luggage, enjoy a relaxing time in the Lagoon and then go back on the bus to Keflavik airport and on your flight back home.
* Departures from the Blue Lagoon to Keflavik airport are at: 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00 & 17:00
Please present a printed copy of your electronic travel voucher / ticket at the time of tour departure. If for any reason you cannot print your voucher, then show your digital copy or e-mail confirmation.
Tour departure point
The Gray Line Bus Terminal in Holtagarðar is the central starting point for our tours.
How pick up and drop off works
Our pick up coaches collect passengers from over 160 hotels and guest houses in Reykjavik and deliver to the Gray Line Bus Terminal in Holtagarðar for check in.
Pickup from hotels and guesthouses starts 45 minutes before the tour departure time stated on your voucher.
Check in at Gray Line Bus Terminal is 15 minutes before the tour departure time stated on your voucher.
To view the status of your pick up, please visit https://book.grayline.is/maps where you can fill in your booking number and last name for further information.
Standing by for pick up
To help ensure the quickest possible collection we kindly ask you to wait for pick up in front of your hotel or guest house when pick up starts. Boarding the pick-up coach, please present a printed copy of your electronic voucher/ticket to the driver.
Getting from the Blue Lagoon to Keflavik Airport
Gray Line Iceland coaches run on a frequent schedule from the Blue Lagoon to Keflavik Airport, and your ticket is valid for all departures. Most airlines require that you arrive at Keflavik airport for check-in at least 2 hours before flight departure. Please choose departure time to Keflavik accordingly and board any of the coaches going from the Blue Lagoon to Keflavik Airport.
E-mail us at [email protected]